Lavera Refill Pouch - Lime Care Fresh Hand Wash 500ml
- Free Shipping in Ireland over €60
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Refill Pouch - Lime Fresh Care Hand Wash
Discover the lavera secret of naturally fresh care soap: Compatible, mild cleaning without drying your hands.
Our carefully balanced natural composition with organic lime and organic lemongrass offers your hands gentle, gentle cleansing without drying them out. The pH-skin-neutral formula with delicate care foam gives the hands a well-cared-for skin feeling when washing. The good feeling of 100% certified natural cosmetics - without compromise.
We promise you:
- to use biodegradable recipes and to avoid solid and liquid microplastics and artificial colors and preservatives *
- Natural compositions that have been finely coordinated and harmoniously composed with the best active ingredients of natural origin exclusively from lavera research
- Natural cosmetics that have been certified and dermatologically tested by independent institutions
- You save 82% waste with this packaging **
- we are a climate neutral company ***
* according to EU Cosmetics Regulation
** compared to the weight of two lavera soap dispensers
"la vera", the true, is committed to climate protection and animal welfare.
Instructions for use
Lather your hands and then rinse them off with warm water.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Herb Extract*, Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Alcohol* denat., Fragrance (Parfum)**, Citral**, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citronellol**
* Ingredients from certified organic agriculture
**natural essential oils
Lavera reserves the right to make changes to ingredients, possibly resulting in variations depending upon the batch