Gloss Shine Shampoo
New composition with organic quinoa for excellent combability and a great feeling of care
Discover the lavera secret of naturally effective hair care! Our carefully balanced natural composition with organic avocado and organic quinoa gives dull hair a silky shine and suppleness. The innovative care formula offers you a gentle foam experience and significantly improved combability. Experience a new dimension of natural care and suppleness without any silicone!
The good feeling of certified natural cosmetics - without compromise.
We promise you:
- to use biodegradable recipes and to avoid using silicones, solid and liquid microplastics and artificial colors and preservatives *
- Natural compositions that have been finely coordinated and harmoniously composed with the best active ingredients of natural origin exclusively from lavera research
- Natural cosmetics that have been certified and dermatologically tested by independent institutions
- this packaging consists of 93% recycled material
- we are a climate neutral company **
* according to EU Cosmetics Regulation
"la vera", the true, is committed to climate protection and animal welfare.
Instructions for use
Massage into wet hair. Rinse well. For an even better result, we recommend the lavera Shine & Smoothness Conditioner.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract*, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract*, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract*, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium PCA, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Arginine, Alcohol** denat., Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)***, Limonene***, Linalool***, Benzyl Salicylate***, Citral***
* ingredients from organic farming
** made using organic ingredients
*** from natural origin
Lavera reserves the right to make changes to ingredients, possibly resulting in variations depending upon the batch