Gentle Care Hand Wash
Discover the lavera secret of naturally mild care soap: Compatible, mild cleaning without drying your hands.
Discover the lavera secret of naturally mild care soap: Our carefully balanced natural composition with organic aloe vera and organic chamomile offers your hands gentle, gentle cleansing without drying them out. The pH-skin-neutral formula with delicate care foam gives the hands a well-cared-for skin feeling when washing. Also suitable for sensitive and dry skin. The good feeling of 100% certified natural cosmetics - without compromise.
We promise you:
- to use biodegradable recipes and to avoid solid and liquid microplastics and artificial colors and preservatives *
- Natural compositions that have been finely coordinated and harmoniously composed with the best active ingredients of natural origin exclusively from lavera research
- Natural cosmetics that have been certified and dermatologically tested by independent institutions
- the bottle ** is made from 100% recycled material
- we are a climate neutral company ***
* according to EU Cosmetics Regulation
** Bottle without cap
"la vera", the true, is committed to climate protection and animal welfare.
Instructions for use
Lather your hands and then rinse them off with warm water
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract*, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Alcohol* denat., Levulinic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**
* Ingredients from certified organic agriculture
**natural essential oils
Lavera reserves the right to make changes to ingredients, possibly resulting in variations depending upon the batch