Deo Spray - Natural and Strong
- 48+ hours of deodorant protection
- Reliably protected even during physical activity
- 0% ACH aluminum salts
- Active composition with organic ginseng and natural minerals
- The lid of our packaging consists of 96% recycled material
48h + deodorant power from nature - reliably protected even during physical activity
48h + deodorant power from nature - reliably protected even during physical activity: Our active composition with organic ginseng and natural minerals reduces the growth of odor-causing bacteria and thus naturally and effectively prevents the development of sweat odor. 48+ hours of freshness and reliable protection - without any aluminum salts.
You will also experience the good feeling of making an effective contribution to environmental protection together with us as a climate-neutral company. For example, by completely avoiding microplastics. The recipe is biodegradable and the lid of our packaging is made from 96% recycled material.
The good feeling of 100% certified natural cosmetics - without compromise.
- Natural cosmetics: certified and dermatologically tested
- Recipes: biodegradable, without aluminum salts, without artificial fragrances and preservatives *
- Packaging: the lid is made from 96% recycled material
"La vera", the true, is committed to climate protection and animal welfare
* according to EU Cosmetics Regulation
Instructions for use
Spray evenly under the armpits. Let dry before dessing.
Alcohol* denat., Water (Aqua), Triethyl Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Zinc PCA, Panax Ginseng Root Extract*, Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Calcium Lactate, Glycerophosphocholine, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Geraniol**, Citral**, Eugenol**, Coumarin**, Benzyl Benzoate**
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
** from natural essential oils
Lavera reserves the right to make changes to ingredients, possibly resulting in variations depending upon the batch