Colour Care Shampoo
New composition with organic quinoa for excellent combability and a great feeling of care
Discover the lavera secret of naturally effective hair care! Our carefully balanced natural composition with organic pomegranate and organic quinoa gives your colored or tinted hair a natural shine and care. The innovative care formula offers you a gentle foam experience and significantly improved combability. Experience a new dimension of natural care and suppleness without any silicone!
The good feeling of certified natural cosmetics - without compromise.
We promise you:
- to use biodegradable recipes and to avoid using silicones, solid and liquid microplastics and artificial colors and preservatives *
- Natural compositions that have been finely coordinated and harmoniously composed with the best active ingredients of natural origin exclusively from lavera research
- Natural cosmetics that have been certified and dermatologically tested by independent institutions
- this packaging consists of 93% recycled material
- we are a climate neutral company **
* according to EU Cosmetics Regulation
"la vera", the true, is committed to climate protection and animal welfare.
Instructions for use
Massage into wet hair. Rinse well. For an even better result, we recommend the lavera Color Shine & Care Conditioner.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Inulin, Sodium PCA, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract*, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract*, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Arginine, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Alcohol** denat., Fragrance (Parfum)***, Limonene***, Benzyl Salicylate***, Linalool***
* ingredients from organic farming
** made using organic ingredients
*** from natural origin
Lavera reserves the right to make changes to ingredients, possibly resulting in variations depending upon the batch