80x175 cm (31x69 inch)
Our Green Microfibre Towel is especially absorbent, very soft, long lasting and durable. Microfiber is well known of their ability to absorb water really well.
As well as being extra absorbent, microfiber towels dry 3 times faster than cotton. This is a bonus for any travelling or while on holidays. You can easily wash a microfiber towel at night, hang it out and it will be dry and ready the next morning. I washed my microfiber towel with my cotton towel and the cotton towel was still quite damp in the morning.
Although Microfiber towels are very soft, they do lack that full fluffiness of cotton towels.
By far the best towel when traveling or one the Beach are microfiber towels. These are compact when folded, and have anti-bacterial properties that help out if washing it every day is out of the question.
Although microfiber towels don't look as fluffy as a regular towel, they are VERY soft and absorbent. We offer a wide range of sizes and colours including Gym Towels, Hand Towels and big beach towels.
Caring for your Microfibre Towel
Caring for microfiber is pretty easy if you know the rules. Towels made of microfiber can last hundreds of washings if you stay away from the 2 big no-nos for microfiber:
- No Heat in the dryer!
- No Fabric Softeners!
Instructions for Washing at Home:
- Wash in warm or hot water with mild detergent
- No fabric softeners – they clog the open spaces in the microfiber, making the fabric useless
- Be careful what you wash with your microfiber. Avoid anything made with cotton because the microfiber will grab on to the lint
- Ideally wash microfiber with only microfiber but if you must mix loads, wash with other non-linting synthetics. Like anything you wash, be sure to separate your white or light colored microfiber from your dark colored microfiber.
- If you hand wash, wash in hot water with mild detergent and use a soft bristled brush if necessary – rinse thoroughly
Drying Microfiber at Home
- To ensure the longest lasting microfiber, air dry is best
- Microfiber dries relatively quickly
- If you use a dryer, set it on low heat or no heat