3-5 Working Days
(100ml = €7.00)
- For healthy, shiny hair to the tips
- With 45% Aloe Vera gel and organic bamboo extract
- Gently cleanses and strengthens the hair from the outside
- Moisturises hair and scalp
- For every day hair wash
- Product from the LR ALOE VIA Nutri-Repair hair care series
Aloe Vera Nutri-Repair Hair Shampoo Beautiful and strong hair - to the tips
Who does not dream of silky smooth and healthy shiny hair to the tips? This dream comes true with the Aloe Vera Nutri-Repair hair shampoo.
The shampoo gently cleanses the hair by attracting and removing dirt particles like a magnet. It strengthens the hair from the outside with provitamin B5 and provides hair and scalp with moisture thanks to 45% Aloe Vera gel.
It also gives your hair a fruity-fresh, vitalizing fragrance. For self-confidence to the top!
For every hair wash.
Apply walnut-sized amount of shampoo to wet hair, massage gently and rinse thoroughly.
Ideally, always apply shampoo and conditioner to every hair wash. Replace the conditioner with the deep repair mask 1-2 times a week. For extra heat protection also use the Leave-In cure.
Shampoo opens the scurf layer for cleaning, removes deposits, removes sebum, dandruff and styling residues. The hair can also take care substances.
- Silky smoothness: up to 3 times lighter to comb*
- Healthy shine: more than 90% less hair break *
- Vitalizing scent: 95% of the test persons love the scent **
* With combined use of shampoo, conditioner and mask. Confirmed by biophysical tests of wet combing power and anti-hair breakage effect compared to a neutral shampoo performed by proDERM in January 2018
** User study with 40 subjects conducted by Dermatest in December 2017
You can return the Order within 30 days from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the unopened original packaging, the Quality seal needs to be undamaged.
Further Information you can find here or Contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org