Aloe Vera Nutri-Repair Hair Mask
- Free Shipping in Ireland over €60
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- For healthy, shiny hair to the tips
- With 15% Aloe Vera Gel and Nutri Oil Repair Complex of 7 oils
- Nourishes and repairs hair in depth and fills porous areas
- Gives the hair back stability and thus protects against long hair breakage
- Application 1-2 times a week instead of Conditioner
- Product from the LR ALOE VIA Nutri-Repair hair care series
Wellness for the hair
Have you already found the right hair mask for yourself? The Aloe Vera Nutri-Repair hair mask is now your 1st choice! It gives your hair the perfect long-term protection.
Thanks to the included Nutri Oil Repair Complex of 7 natural oils and 15% aloe vera gel, the mask nourishes and repairs the hair in depth. In addition, it fills up porous areas in the hair, thus restoring the hair's stability and protecting it against hair breakage in the long term. The hair surface is sealed and smoothed. For your self-confidence!
How to use
If necessary 1-2 times a week to prevent further hair damage, massage a walnut-sized amount of hair mask into lengths and tips instead of hair conditioner. Leave for 3 minutes and rinse.
Ideally, always apply shampoo and conditioner to every hair wash. Replace the conditioner with the deep repair mask 1-2 times a week.
Good to know
Various influencing factors - combing, dyeing, blow drying u.v.m. - regularly strain the hair. This can cause porous areas in the hair surface, which take the hair its stability. It appears lackluster, dry and brittle. By replenishing the porous areas, the hair can be given back stability, shine and smoothness.
- Silky smoothness: up to 3 times lighter combability *
- Healthy shine: more than 90% less hair break *
- Vitalizing scent: 95% of the test persons love the scent **
* with combined use of shampoo, conditioner and mask. Confirmed by biophysical tests of wet combing power and anti-hair breakage effect compared to a neutral shampoo performed by proDERM in January 2018
** User study with 40 subjects conducted by Dermatest in December 2017
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-37, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylathyldimonium Ethosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate