Lavera Repair and Care Conditioner 200ml
- Free Shipping in Ireland over €60
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Repair and Care Conditioner
New composition with organic quinoa for excellent combability and a great feeling of care
Discover the lavera secret of naturally effective hair care! Our carefully balanced natural composition with organic grape seed oil and organic quinoa cares for normal to dry hair from roots to ends and helps to repair split ends and prevent new ones. Feel how sustainably cared for and irresistibly supple your hair feels with our innovative care formula!
The good feeling of certified natural cosmetics - without compromise.
We promise you:
- to use biodegradable recipes and to avoid using silicones, solid and liquid microplastics and artificial colors and preservatives *
- Natural compositions that have been finely coordinated and harmoniously composed with the best active ingredients of natural origin exclusively from lavera research
- Natural cosmetics that have been certified and dermatologically tested by independent institutions
- this packaging consists of 94% recycled material
- we are a climate neutral company **
* according to EU Cosmetics Regulation
"la vera", the true, is committed to climate protection and animal welfare.
Instructions for use
After shampooing, massage into the tips and lengths. Rinse well.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol** denat., Behenyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Dodecane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract*, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Straw Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Inulin, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance (Parfum)***, Limonene***, Benzyl Salicylate***, Linalool***, Citral***
* ingredients from organic farming
** made using organic ingredients
*** from natural origin
Lavera reserves the right to make changes to ingredients, possibly resulting in variations depending upon the batch