Lavera Family Shampoo 250ml
- Free Shipping in Ireland over €60
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
New composition with organic quinoa for excellent combability and a great feeling of care
Discover the lavera secret of naturally effective hair care! Our carefully balanced natural composition with organic apples and organic quinoa is suitable for the daily hair wash of your whole family, as it is particularly gentle on the hair and scalp. The innovative care formula offers you a gentle foam experience and significantly improved combability. Experience a new dimension of natural care and suppleness without any silicone!
The good feeling of certified natural cosmetics - without compromise.
We promise you:
- to use biodegradable recipes and to avoid using silicones, solid and liquid microplastics and artificial colors and preservatives *
- Natural compositions that have been finely coordinated and harmoniously composed with the best active ingredients of natural origin exclusively from lavera research
- Natural cosmetics that have been certified and dermatologically tested by independent institutions
- this packaging consists of 93% recycled material
- we are a climate neutral company **
* according to EU Cosmetics Regulation
"la vera", the true, is committed to climate protection and animal welfare.
Instructions for use
Massage into wet hair. Rinse well.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract*, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract*, Agave Americana Leaf Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Alcohol** denat., Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)***
* ingredients from organic farming
** made using organic ingredients
*** from natural origin
Lavera reserves the right to make changes to ingredients, possibly resulting in variations depending upon the batch