LR ALOE VIA
NUTRI-REPAIR HAIR CARE
Having a Bad Hair Day?
We have the Solution for you!
With our Aloe Via Nutri-Repair range we cover all Hair Care steps perfectly.
A unique Combination of Ingredients with up to 60 % Aloe Vera and 7 Valuable Oils combined in 1 Hair Care System.
Aloe Via Nutri-Repair at a glance;
Aloe Via Nutri-Repair Hair Care is a holistic hair care system perfectly tailored to the needs of dry and stressed hair. There are many causes of damaged hair. Whether blow-drying, dyeing or straightening – almost everything that Women and Men do to look good puts an enormous strain on the hair and leads to dryness, dullness and hair breakage. For these problems the new Aloe Via Nutri-Repair Hair Care offers the perfect solution: a unique combination of moisturizing Aloe Vera and a Nutri-Oil-Repair-Complex made from precious oils that nourishes, strengthens, repairs and protects the hair from breakage.
In this way, Women and Men can feel completely comfortable with their Hair again and radiate self-confidence!
What exactly is the Nutri-Oil Repair Complex all about?
The name Nutri-Oil Repair Complex is made up of the terms:
Nutri = nutritious
Oil Repair Complex = The term complex usually refers to a compound of various active ingredients, in this case the natural oils contained in Aloe Via Nutri-Repair, which together nourish and repair the hair.
The Nutri-Oil Repair Complex in our Aloe Via products consists of 7 valuable, Natural Oils that nourish and repair the hair from the inside without weighing it down:
- Argan Oil - Argan oil is one of the premium and most expensive oils in the world. It supplies the hair with important nutrients (e.g. vitamin E and essential fatty acids such as linoleic and linolenic acid). Argan oil intensively moisturizes the Hair and helps to reduce dry Hair and breakage.
- Avocado Oil - Due to the high grease content, avocado oil makes stressed and dry Hair shine and feel supple again. It is also beneficial for a dry, flaky scalp.
- Coconut Oil - Coconut oil has a nurturing and regulating effect on hair, hair roots and the scalp. Pure coconut oil contains a whole range of different vitamins and minerals that strengthen dry Hair from the inside out and help to repair damage and rebuild Hair structure
- Macadamia Oil - Macadamia oil is a real vitamin boost. It contains a lot of vitamin A, which is very valuable for skin, hair and nails. Vitamins B1, B2, B3 and vitamin E have powerful antioxidant properties. The oil protects the Hair from harmful sun-rays, regenerates damage to the Hair structure and protects it from moisture loss. Macadamia oil provides the Hair with elasticity and suppleness, making it particularly easy to comb and style.
- Olive Oil - Washing and styling can damage the Hair's natural protective greasy film and make it appear dull and brittle. Olive Oil rebuilds this protection by wrapping itself around every single Hair like a film. This restores smoothness and shine to the Hair. Olive Oil can also provide protection against heat damage.
- Sunflower Oil - Due to the high linoleic acid content and the relatively low content of saturated fatty acids, Sunflower Oil is a light, mild Oil that nourishes the Hair intensively without weighing it down. It is absorbed particularly quickly and has a positive effect on dry and itchy scalp due to its high Vitamin E content
- Linseed Oil - Flax-seed Oil provides the hair with important nutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals. Omega-3 fatty acids, for example, strengthen weak Hair and improve its elasticity to counteract split ends and hair breakage. Hair growth is also promoted by the application of Linseed Oil, because the Vitamin E contained has a positive effect on capillary growth.
Provitamin B5 (Panthenol)
Provitamin B5, also known as panthenol, is a water-soluble Vitamin. It is found in most foods and is involved in many metabolic processes in the body. The panthenol contained in the Nutri-Repair Hair Shampoo binds the moisture inside the hair and supports its regeneration.
Organic bamboo extract
Bamboo extract (contained in the Hair Shampoo and leave-in treatment) contains a particularly high proportion of silicon (75 %). Silicon counteracts dry and brittle hair and gives it resilience and elasticity.
Other repairing active ingredients
The Hair consists of about 2 % lipids (fats). Lipids protect the Hair and make it supple. 18-MEA (methyl eicosanoic acid) is the main component of lipids on the Hair surface. Negative external influences such as Hair dye, can destroy this lipid layer and thus also the 18-MEA. As a result, the Hair becomes porous and brittle and appears dull. The Hair mask of the LR ALOE VIA Nutri-Repair series repairs the damaged 18-MEA and refills porous areas, while protecting the hair from further damage.